- Installation may be held at the client’s end or at INOX NET Office as per discussion with the client and INOX NET authorized person.
- Client should check the LAN card (if not supplied by INOX NET, UTP cables and other communication devices whether it is on or not before calling INOX NET support.
- After successfully connecting to internet INOX NET engineers will give a short demonstration (checking speed, downloading a short file) to client.
- The subscriber must have to give photocopy of his national ID/ passport & 2 copies of passport size photo.
- In case of office & shop subscriber must give photocopy of the trade license along with the company’s seal.
- If the subscriber is below the age of 18, the registration form must have signed by parent’s name & signature.
- Installation charge is not refundable after the installation service is done
Support & Troubleshooting:
- Client may carry their computer to INOX NET office for internet Troubleshooting, Software Re-installation which is free of cast.
- Clients may request INOX NET Support for Troubleshooting, Internet Software Re-installation. In this case clients have to pay TK.200/- (Two Hundred Only)
- The customer will ensure the maintenance of his / her computer/device and the security of information. Due to the customer’s negligence, if any damage is held to the customer’s computer/device INOX NET authorities will not be liable.
- Establishment cost & first-month bill has to be paid in advance along with the work-order.
- Clients will pay bills according to his / her Billing Category.
- Bill should be paid by current billing rates
- INOX NET reserves the right to change billing rates at any time.
- Monthly bill should be prepaid in every month (for Broadband)
- If any clients fail to pay the bill within due time, his / her account / Connection will be blocked / Disconnected without any prior notice.
- Clients have to pay a fixed amount as re-opening charge if his/ her account is blocked due to non-payment of arrear bills.
- Clients should pay the bill Either at INOX NET office or bKash/Rocket/Nagad.
- The Client cannot share his/ her account/ Connection with any other party.
- Shared Connection cannot be shared in any condition without routing connection.
- Hardware warranty does not include replacement of any kind of spares damaged due to extraneous.
- INOX NET does not guarantee any specific quality in the services.
- INOX NET is not responsible for any kind of computer virus and spam effect issue.
- INOX NET will not be responsible for any kind of activity done by the client who is counted as illegal or harmful to the country.
- Due to incomplete or false documents, the connection can be disconnected by the authority without prior notice.
- ONU/TJ-Box/Fiver is INOX NET property. If customer wants to discontinue Connection, INOX NET will take it back.
- INOX NET reserves the right to modify the above terms & conditions when need.